A three-hour cleaning service every weekday morning, linen and towels are included within the rental.
- Exclusive use of the property
- Concierge service
- Ten bedrooms – all ensuite
- Wifi access
- Fully equipped kitchens to both properties
- Large outdoor pool with Pool House
- Amazing outdoor dining areas
- Gym and exercise studio
- A wide range of games available for both children and adults
- Table tennis, boules, badminton, croquet, rounders and more
- Large fishing lake stocked with trout and carp
- Outdoor fire pit
- Fruit and vegetable gardens for your own use
- Daily cleaning service - 3hrs
- Laundry Room
- Linen,Towels & Swim Towels
- Slippers for each guest
- Air Conditioning to Main House (Optional)
We are very happy to accept bookings with well behaved dogs.
The Forge is looked after by our Estate Managers who live on site throughout the year and are ready to assist and answer your questions before and after you’ve made your reservation.
They will be delighted to help you plan your visit and can help organise any requests you might have - for example restaurant recommendations/bookings, cycle hire, yoga/pilates sessions, massage, wine tasting etc.
If you would like to ‘eat at home’ during your stay and would prefer not to cook yourselves, several local chefs have been highly praised by past guests and the Estate Managers can make bookings on your behalf.
We strongly recommend you consider placing your booking requests well in advance as these services do get busy throughout the season.
On your first evening, and after you have settled in, the Estate Managers will spend a little time with you to answer your questions, cover a few practical details and help you make the most of your stay.